The services included in the post-construction cleaning are extensive and we take the time to make sure that everything is in working order at the end of the cleaning.
Post-Construction cleaning is done after the construction part. This kind of cleaning is done to the whole facility or renovated area from top to bottom. Below are some of the cleaning requirements that need to be taken care of:
- Walls are clean and are free from marks, dirt, and smudges
- Power washing and cleaning of windows and frames
- Plastic/sticker removal from furniture, windows, and doors
- Dusting, wet and dry, of ceilings, lights, fans, heaters
- Floors, that are free from debris, especially on edges and corners, are clean and polished
- Vacuum cleaning
- Trim cleaning
- Threshold cleaning
- Cleaning of all appliances, cabinets, and shelves from inside and out
- Proper disposal of trash and debris
- Addressing any safety issues, loose wires, and leaks, to the construction contractors
- Detailed checking, for the last time, of all the space, corners, and inner surfaces once the cleaning is completely done.
Call, text, email or fill up the contact form below to request your free estimate.