These are our company policies for the maid service to establish a good relationship between Blue Crystal Cleaning Services and our customers. We reserve the right to modify our policies, as needed by the industry.
Please read them carefully and if you have any questions let us know.
- The client is responsible for providing a faucet with running hot water, a toilet brush and working electrical outlets, and any special cleaning products
- Payment is expected in full on the day of the cleaning. The total amount due and any extra charges are to be paid once the job is finished.
- Bounced or returned checks have a fee of $50.
- We need to be able to work freely and without distractions. Every effort is made to work safely and cautiously, but we cannot assume liability for the safety of others while cleaning your home.
- In cases of extremely cluttered areas or surfaces, we reserve the right to use our prerogative to skip those areas in order to avoid damaging items or hurting ourselves.
- Special requests – We love them, however, we do ask that you call the office in advance to assure that your cleaning team who is responsible for cleaning several homes each working day, will be able to accommodate your special requests without impacting our other client’s needs for arrival times, etc.
- Any jobs requiring extra or unusual supplies and/ or equipment will be billed additionally for these services. Any additional services not normally included in the cleaning package that you select will also be billed for additionally unless it is noted on your service agreement at the time of your estimate. (for example – Stone sealers, floor buffers, carpet extractors, etc)
- Your Satisfaction is guaranteed. While we do not offer refunds on services that have been provided, we will return & re-clean any areas of concern that are reported to us within 24 hrs of our cleaning.
- Referrals – Please let your friends and family know about us. If someone you refer to us uses our services just once you will earn $25 off your cleaning for the referral. However, if that referral continues to use our services for 1 year you will earn a free cleaning (valued up to $100) after their 1 yr anniversary.
- Last-minute cancellations. You may reschedule, skip, add, or cancel any of your cleanings, however, we do ask for a notice of any of these actions
- Schedule Changes or Cancellations: Please notify us as soon as possible of any changes or cancellations. We always try to accommodate your schedule
- We will be closed for business when severe weather conditions prevent safe driving conditions. We will call or email to try and re-schedule and will be open for regular business during all national holidays except News Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas.
- Should any member of your household require the use of syringes, please ensure that they are disposed of safely. Any secure container like a coffee can be used to store used syringes and/or needles prior to final trash disposal. Any unexpected stab by an insecure needle can pose serious health concerns.
- We love dogs! We have family members that are dogs. However, please crate your dogs if aggressive in any way for our safety.
- We take great care when cleaning your home, but occasionally accidents do happen. If you notice any breakage please notify us immediately so that we may take appropriate action. We do not wet wipe TVs or Monitors due to labiality risks. If we are asked to use the clients’ vacuum, we are not held reliable for repairs for any reason.
- If an item of any kind seems un-stable we will skip cleaning such item. While we make every effort not to break or damage items, accidents do happen but are rare. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed. For this reason, we request all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valued) be stored and/or not cleaned.
- Once we clean an area it’s not going to be re-cleaned due to use by the homeowners.
- Due to the time-consuming and unpredictable nature of the cleaning business, an exact time of arrival cannot be offered. We can provide AM or PM time slots for your convenience if needed.
- For the safety of your children and pets we ask that they be supervised while our staff and equipment are present in your home. Preferably away from the area being cleaned. Due to the use of commercial grade cleaning supplies and equipment. To avoid all risks.
- For add-ons pricing please take a look at our add-on price guide. We will be happy to provide you with a free estimate for any add-ons you require.
- We will expect full pay if for any reason we are asked to leave in the middle of the cleaning job.
- We will not be held responsible for damaging blinds because of age or bad conditions.
- For insurance and marketing purposes, before and after pictures of the cleaning job will be taken.
- By accepting our services you agree to our policies.
- In order to utilize all of our time cleaning. Moving Furniture, dish washing, organizing, tiding up or bed making ARE NOT included on any cleaning package. If you want those services done they either will be billed separately or agreed on at the time of your estimate .
- Your personal information will never be disclosed or sold to third parties unless you indicate us .
- ***For deep cleanings make sure to remove all the clutter to ensure that the time is used on the cleaning process and not picking up stuff.
- We require absolute confidentiality from our employees and are not authorized to share or distribute personal information from our customers in any way or form.
By entering this site you acknowledge these policies and accept to follow them.
Blue Crystal Cleaning Extra Services – prices